Please complete the form below and click on "Submit Donation" to make your tax-deductible donation.
To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.
Education in the theatre arts is at the heart of Theatre Aspen’s work in our community.
Our centerpiece is the Theatre Aspen School (TAS), headed by our
Director of Education and Outreach, Graham Northrup.
Theatre Aspen School Production Underwriter: $15,000
(Covers 50% of production cost not funded by ticket sales and tuition, including scholarships)
· Recognition before each performance of the underwritten production
· Recognition on all digital and print materials related to the production
· Listing as Production Underwriter in TAS Playbill for all performances
· Full-page Playbill Ads in all TAS playbills produced during the underwritten semester
· 4 complimentary tickets to any performance of the underwritten production
Theatre Aspen School Semester Underwriter: $5,000
(Covers tuition for 20 students to participate in a semester of TAS programming)
· Recognition on digital and print materials related to semester’s offerings
· Listing as Semester Underwriter in TAS Playbill for all performances that semester
· Half-page Playbill Ad in all TAS playbills produced during the underwritten semester
· 2 complimentary tickets to any performance during the underwritten semester
Theatre Aspen School Angel Sponsor: $2,000
(Covers tuition for 2 participants in a semester of TAS programming and a production)
· Listing as Angel Sponsor in TAS Playbill for all performances that semester
· 2 complimentary tickets to any performance during the sponsored semester
The above levels are part of Theatre Aspen’s National Council.
· Tickets to each production of the upcoming Theatre Aspen Summer Season, with invitations to our exclusive opening night receptions and performances
· Invitations to Behind-the-Scenery events
· Other outstanding perquisites!
There are no small parts: EVERY GIFT COUNTS!
Please donate what you can and be a hero to every aspiring actor, artist and crew member!
All gifts of $100 or more will be recognized in our summer playbill and on our website.
Please call or email Jenny Lyons, Development Director, at 970-300-4407 or jenny@theatreaspen,org for more information on National Council membership or any other gift levels!
Other Ways to Give
Give by Phone:
You can make a gift by calling: 970-925-9313
Give by Mail:
You can also give by printing this form and mailing to:
Theatre Aspen School
110 East Hallam Street, #103
Aspen, CO 81611